Founded by John Adcock Sr. (The Original Trapper John) who started out over 50 years ago primarily helping out farmers and landowners controlling animals from preying on livestock or crops. His reputation for honesty, fairness, common sense and respect for wildlife allowed for our companies steady growth to the point where we are now into our 3rd generation family owned and operated.
Having almost 20 people with close to 200 years combined experience. Allowing us to combine prompt response and unequaled expertise to provide the most complete service available. Many new companies and some older exterminators (Bug Guys) have begun trying to provide animal services. Do not be fooled by amateurs and imitators. Trust your family and your home only to the professionals at Adcock’s Trapping Service as over 100,000 local customers have for over 40 years.
Adcock’s Trapping Service is committed to complete customer satisfaction. With over 50 years of local experience, we have the largest, most experienced staff in the area. Call us today! If it runs, climbs, slithers or flies, we’ll catch it and keep it out, guaranteed!
- Family Owned and Operated for (3) Generations
- Full Satisfaction, Guaranteed
- 24 hour Emergency Service
- Reasonable rates
- Structural repairs performed guaranteed against animal re-entry for (5) years
- All traps monitored on a daily basis
- Most animals trapped are relocated in a environment in which they can survive
- Member: National Wilflife Control Operators Association, American Trappers, Assoc. & Maryland Trappers, Assoc.
- Licensed by Maryland Department of Natural Resources and by Maryland Home Improvement Commision #51311
- Operating under Maryland Department of Natural Resource Guide
- Excellent rapport maintained with animal rehabilitation groups and Humane Societies (including the National Wildlife Federation and U.S. Park Service)
- Recognized Urban Wildlife seen numerous times on Fox 5 WTTG, ABC 7 WJLA, CBS 9 WUSA, WJZ 12, CNN and featured in the Washington Post, WTOP National Public Radio, Washington Times, New York Times and many other local media outlet